Got something you want to share with us? Or are you a writer/blogger that wants to be featured on our site? We are opening up for writers who want to write, contribute, publish and let their voices be heard.
Articles can range from topics about social issues, relationships, humor, fashion, African Culture, Inspirational, etc.
Here are the following guidelines to writing an article for Us:
1. Articles should be original i.e. Not copied from a different source that is not originally yours. If some information is derived from other sources please state the source in the article.
2. Articles should, as much as possible refrain from insults directed towards a particular gender, ethnic group, race, or religious group. Each article will be reviewed prior to publishing.
3. Articles should be fairly accurate where dates, events, and places are mentioned.
4. Articles should, as much as possible, be grammatically correct and void of glaring grammatical errors. This does not mean venacular cannot be used. If you write in pidgin english then by all means do so. We are not opposed to that.
5. Articles should have a picture related to the article topic included in the article. This helps out a great deal as our blog system lays out articles with a picture thumb.
To register as a Publisher click the following link, REGISTER AS A PUBLISHER
The Publishe role allows you to write/publish/manage your article, upload the pictures or music associated with the article. An admin, or editor will have to approve your article before it is published.
register now, and start letting your voice be heard.
For questions issues and concerns please contact email@example.com. Thanks for the support.